Adinstall were commissioned to project manage and install the new Tesco NewsCube display.
The NEWSCUBE is a free-standing multi-newspaper and magazine display with a built in spring loaded bin system.
It is constructed from mild steel and powder coats. The components are laser cut and formed to precise tolerances to ensure consistency and accuracy when assembled. The unit also incorporates high quality plastic compound, CNC machining and heat bent profiles.
The scale of the project is to manage the installation schedule of over 700 stores in the UK and Ireland over several months during 2014 and 2015.
Adinstall are approximately 50% through this project which consists of:
- Contact each Tesco store to arrange an installation and delivery schedule
- Collection of NewsCube units for delivery to store
- Delivery to Tesco store
- Unload NewsCube unit and deploy to a designated in-store area
- Add suitable graphics depending on store preferences such as SUN etc.
- Photographs of installation for quality control & customer access
- Removal of existing news display
- Arranging or management of collection of old news display
- Management of disposal of old news display
The project has gone extremely well, with instillations arranged in the early hours to allow for minimal disruption to the store.
If you have a similar project you would like Adinstall to undertake, please visit our website http://www.adinstall.co.uk for further information.