Installations for Adinstall are a daily occurrence, but every installation is different, and has its own specific challenges.
The installation experts at Adinstall take all this in their stride and execute the installation plan with military precision with quality playing its part at every stage of the installation. This ensures that the finished product will be just what the client ordered and in turn, the display will attract clients and improve sales for for the client.
As most jobs for Adinstall, the job starts with a meeting with the client where the details of the requirements are captured and in some cases, this is passed on to our design business unit to produce designs for the client to approve.
For this installation, designs were drawn up and a 3d concept was created, of which the client loved, and subsequently signed off Ping display design concept.
Once the designs have been finalised, an installation plan is created based on where the site of the installation may occur. In this example, there are two possibilities of where the finished display may go. The plans reflect this in that they detail information for
SETUP FOR STANDARD CEILING HEIGHT 2400 or ABOVE
SETUP FOR LOW CEILING HEIGHT 2399 or BELOW
Follow instructions but set and install the 2 lower foamex panels at 175mm from the floor (instead of 200mm)
Please note the slatwall panels are to be installed at 1375mm (floor to top of panels)
If the ceiling is lower than 2360mm you will have to lower the acrylic header sign at the top of the unit and face fix.
1) remove the 2 screws from the back of the sign
2) position the sign so that it fits under the ceiling
3) fix through 2 BLACK areas of the sign and into the timber fixing with screws and black cups and caps
PING PREMIUM CONCEPT SHOP (2 person installation)
WALL PANEL CLADDING ASSEMBLY
1) Make sure the wall is clear of any obstructions.
A minimum area of 2400h x 2450w is required.
2) Identify the labelled lower right black PVC panel (A). Using a spirit level and Baton if necessary alight the bottom edge of the panel 200mm up from the floor. Drill through the 4 central holes (*) and fix the panel to the wall with 4 screws, passing them though the barrel section of the stand off fixing supplied x4.
If not fixing into timber use the correct anchor fixing for brickwork or Plasterboard. These PVC panels must be installed, accurately square and upright.
3) Now install the lower left panel (B), line up with the lower right panel (A) sliding the rebated edges together. Drill and fix through the 4 central holes passing the screws through the barrell sections of the stand off fixings. Install the top right PVC panel (C) and top left panel (D) using the same process making sure they are aligned with the lower PVC panels as per the diagram.
BOX SECTION AND MOULDED TIMBER SECTION ASSEMBLY
4) Slot the 4 metal box section components together to create 2 uprights as shown (spigot is on lower section pointing up)
5) Line up the fixing holes on the metal box section with the fixing holes running down the vertical edge of the PVC panel (*) The box section sits 50mm from the bottom edge of the PVC as shown. Drill a 2mm pilot hole through the 7 holes (*) and fix securely on the outside edge (left and right) with screws supplied.
6) Select the 2 sets of moulded sidewings identifying the top and bottom wings.
7) Please note, you will see key slots on the inside of the timber profiles, these locate on to the fixing on the steel box sections (by lift up and pull down)
8) Locate the timber sides on to the box sections, the lower timber side section must go on first (1), then the upper section locates on top (2).
9) Make sure the 2 unpainted timber sections are at the top
10) Carefully lay the remaining 2 header moulded timber sections face down on a flat surface. Fix the 2 header sections together with the white timber plate using 4 fixing screws provided (back of unit only).
HEADER AND ALUMINIUM PANEL ASSEMBLY
11) A MINIMUM OF 2 PERSONS REQUIRED. Locate the header section on to the 2 unpainted socket ends. Use a stepladder if needed making sure it is held by a 2nd person.
WARNING: APPROVED STEPS SHOULD BE USED TO FIX THE HEADER PANEL
12) Make sure the header panel is completely level by lifting the center section and using a spirit level. Secure this by drilling and fixing the center of the header direct to the wall using 2 screws.
13) Secure the remaining black timber cover panel to the front of the header with the 4 bolts supplied MAKING SURE THEY KEYSLOTS POINT DOWNWARDS then locate the acrylic sign on to the black panel by locating the 2 fixings onto the keyslots (Please ensure this is located securely)
14) Locate the 2 slatwall panels on to the PVC (right and left sides). Fix through the 6 holes in the ally-liners of each panel and through the corrosponding 6 holes on the PVC, fixing through to the wall.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 2 SLATWALL PANELS MEET 5mm TO THE LEFT OF THE VISIBLE JOIN AND SITE 1375mm FROM THE FLOOR TO THE TOP OF THE SLATWALL PANELS.
15) Identify the top 2 black aluminium panels with graphic clip frames, line up the 4 holes of the first aluminium panel with the 4 fixing holes on the stand off fixing on the top left PVC panel as shown. Pass the 5 threaded male components of the stand off fixings through the black aluminium panel and into the female section tightening securely x4.
16) Repeat step 15 for the remaining black aluminium panel on the top right PVC section.