We are always on the look out for new people to join us at Adinstall. We work across the whole of the UK and Ireland based from our head office in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire. Our staff are committed to delivering a first class point of sale installation and merchandising solution to our clients.
If you are hard working, dedicated and strive to exceed expectations then we would like to hear from you.
If you think this is you then please send us your CV with a brief covering letter stating your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for confident, self-motivated, well-presented individuals to join our growing business, and to help us meet ambitious customer targets. We need people who are flexible – working away from home and at weekends is essential as is travelling nationwide.
You will possess –
- Good communication skills representing the Company.
- Initiative to get the job done to a good standard – methodically and accurately.
- Confidence in interacting with others when working in a team.
- A good tool kit with some basic trade skills i.e. carpentry, assembly, fixing (an advantage).
- Current driving license.
- CSCS qualification.
- A calm approach to a demanding environment.
In return we offer –
- Good rates of pay with the opportunity to achieve OTE of circa £25/30K plus
- Career progression for the right person
- 28 days per annum paid holiday
- Accommodation arranged and subsistence payments given for overnight stays.
- Company pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Uniform and PPE allowance
- A variety of work and locations (looking for flexibility as work schedules are subject to change at short notice)
- Mandatory training and in house training enabling you to be the best you can be within your profession.
If you want to be part of a fast moving, busy successful company working in an exciting field and you feel you have the right qualities please send your CVs in the first instance to Belinda Sheppard – email@example.com.
Immediate starts available.